- Provide a confidential space to celebrate framing wins and talk through challenges – and meet others who are working to frame care experience
- Share experiences and examples of embedding the framing recommendations
- Hear from organisations who have been working on using the framing recommendations specific pieces of work
- Continue to develop your skills and confidence using the framing recommendations and techniques
- Start to build a Community of Framers across the country
The Framing Café will initially run virtually once a month. The Café will run alongside our schedule of Additional Practical Framings Sessions. As with all the support from Each and Every Child, the café will be free to attend.This café is open to anyone who has attended an Introduction to Framing and Framing Care Experience session and you can sign up to our first café, here.
We welcome any questions you might have about framing in advance of these sessions that we can discuss as a group – so please get in touch, here!